Thursday, August 4, 2011

No Training Wheels!

It's a big day in the Riley house today!  Not only did Chris get a hole in one while golfing, but my little Vannipants learned how to ride his bike without training wheels!!  I'm so super excited for him!
Here's some pics of him doin' his thing...




Chayce cheering him on!

He's concentrating... I love his face!
He's so proud!
Chaycers on his bike...all smiles!

Another exciting thing about today...my favorite show, Rookie Blue, is on tonight.  I can't wait to snuggle up in my favorite blanket and watch it.  Anyone else watch Rookie Blue??

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Vann!!! When I was on the phone with you and he was frustrated about starting...I didn't realize that it was sans training wheels! Wahoo!!! That is a huge milestone!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!