Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Our Week So Far

On Monday, the boys got to open a few presents from one of my daycare families since they wouldn't be able to make it to the party on Saturday.  

Vann got a Transformer and Chayce got a Power Ranger...both loved them!
She also got them a 'together' present...here they are opening it.
Walkie talkies!

On Tuesday we made a leaf craft.  We've been talking about the Four Seasons this week.  

Vann coloring his leaf.

He loves putting red, blue and black together.
Chayce picking out a color.



And today they painted an Autumn Sun.  Paint is always a big hit with the kids!  

Chayce painting his sun.
Rinsing his brush.

Vann loading up his brush.
Painting his sun.

Love his design!
My sweet boy!


I've been doing a good job checking stuff off my party list.  It's coming together!  The boys are very excited because Dad is going to pick up Gma Rana in the morning from the airport.  And then the next day, Gma Connie will get here and the next day is Party Day!  


Have you been watching the new tv show, Revenge?  I dvr'ed it and I'm kinda liking it.  I'm not sure why because it's full of deception and lies and revenge...hence the title...and I'm so not like that, but for whatever reason, I'm liking it.  


Hope your week is going well!  

1 comment:

  1. What is this show "Revenge" that everyone is talking about? It is a reality show or something?
    Have a fun party!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!