Saturday, January 14, 2012

Game Night


The boys and I had game night last night.  It was a lot of fun!  Chris's Dad was over so, he joined in on the fun too.  Chris, however, was super tired after dinner so, he napped on the couch...too bad cuz I love whooping him in any game!

First up was good ol' Guess Who.  This game is a classic.  It was Chayce and I against Vann.  We won the first game and Vann won the second.


Next up was Monopoly Junior.  Chayce got this game for Christmas so, it was our first time playing it.  And it was a lot of fun!  Just a simplified Monopoly.  It was great and the kids liked it...I foresee us playing it a lot.  


Then we pulled out one of Vann's favorites...Money Bags.  We actually play this one a lot...it makes learning about money fun.  And Vann really does like it so, that makes it even better!  


So, that was our fun Friday night.  What did you do??  

Today, I ran a few errands...Target, the library and Caputos (that's where we buy our produce and deli stuff...such great prices).  Finally got the rest of my Christmas stuff put away...seriously, what took me so long??  Lazy, that's what!  But it's done...so yay!  And now I'm getting ready to watch The Help.  Have you seen it?  I honestly have no idea what it's even about.  I'm so behind on movies right now.  But I'm excited to curl up under my favorite blanket and watch it!  

Hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!