Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thanksgiving

I know I'm a little late, but Happy Thanksgiving!!  Did you have a good holiday?  Ours was nice and relaxing.  And extra special because my sister and her two kiddos came to visit.  It was so fun watching the kids play and spend time together!

Before they got here though the boys did a few crafts.  These are the pics I took...

Vann gluing dried beans onto his corn


Chayce painting his glue on


Turkey centerpieces...Vann's is on the left, Chayce's on the right

Now for a few pics of my littlest man :)



Cute!

The kids exchanged Christmas presents...here's a few pics of them opening them up.  

Alexis got some outfits for her American girl


The boys got the Wii game Just Dance 4

They played Just Dance 4 a lot the next few days!!  

Alexis was loving baby Ash!  Here's a few pics of her holding him...

Alexis and Ash



And now some pics of the kiddos...

Giggles!

Love these cuties!

And one group picture of all 5 of them!

I'm so happy they came to visit!  The boys and I had a great time with them and we can't wait to do it again :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!