Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Movie Director

So, the other day while I was getting dressed for the day, the kids were playing on my phone.  Vann was taking pictures and he also made a video.  And let me tell you that it's hilarious!  For each new location of his movie, he would cover the hole up with his finger and he'd make his move and then before revealing his new location he'd say, 'dun, dun, duuunnnnn!!'  He went to the spooky, spooky forest...pointed the camera outside the window.  He went to the giant bad guys...gave us a close up of some stuffed animals.  He probably did this like 10 times.  I was cracking up watching it!  It was great and really creative!


Here's a picture he captured of Chayce...there were like 30 other pictures just like this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!