Friday, April 5, 2013

Weather Theme

We've been talking all about the weather this week...rain, sunshine, rainbows, storms, and clouds...that's what we've discussed so far.  We've done lots of crafts and a few experiments although I haven't taken many pictures.  Here are a few that I have taken...


We made rainbow jello cups...pretty right?!

The boys eating their rainbow jello


Making umbrellas...we tried something different.  You cover with tissue paper then spray with water.  Once dry, the tissue paper falls off and leaves the color behind.  

Yeah it didn't work...the boys were bummed.  It did leave a little bit of color, but it was very, very light.  


What else is going on...well my little Ash, who turned 6 months old today!...is still working on crawling.  He crawled for real yesterday...only three arm movements forward, but he did it... yay!!  He's also working on going from laying on his belly to a sitting position.  And he's napping really well with his new schedule which I love.  But he's still up a few times a night.  Chayce didn't sleep through the night till he was 8 months old so, I'll give him a few more months.  


My sweet baby :)

The boys were hysterical over this game they created.  Vann was a bridge and Chayce would shimmy under him.  If Chayce touched the bridge then it would collapse. 

 You should've heard how much they were giggling!

Okay quick vent about me...my hair is out of control!  It thinks it needs to be white instead of light brown.  What the hey?!  I know I'm getting old, but I'm only 35.  Although Vann reminded me just how close 35 is to 40 the other day...5 years buddy, I know, I know.  So, yeah my hair.  It's so silvery it's crazy!  I used to get away with plucking the white ones, but now there's just so many!  I don't know if I should highlight or all over color it.  Sigh...what to do, what to do?  Whatever I decide I know I'm going to have to keep up with it or else those white lil suckers will shine through.  

Okay well that's all for now.  Hope you're having a fun Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!