Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Baseball Game

Vann had a baseball game tonight.  He's really enjoying it!

In the outfield, ready for some action

At bat

Swing!  You'll notice Chris on the left side of the picture.  He started helping coach last night at practice.  I love that he's getting involved!

Look at that little cutie on first base!

Chaycers...he was a filthy mess from playing outside all day.  I was trying to get a picture of his dirty lil' face :)

Watching the game

Little Ash was busy standing up by the stroller.  That's his new favorite thing to do...stand by things.  

I don't know what's up there...but I want it!

All three boys were super tired when we got home.  So, we did a quick bath/shower and tucked them into bed.  I have so many more pictures to share with you.  I'm hoping to get a chance tomorrow to upload a bunch more...we'll see.  Hope you're having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!