Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Reading

Chaycers has started reading...yay!!  He's finally got the whole 'sound the letters out and squish them together to make a word' figured out.  It's so fun to listen to him!  Now obviously we're talking about simple words, but he's excited about it and has been asking to read and sound words out which I just love.  

Here he is reading simple sentences.  

And here he is the next morning writing.  He was supposed to look at the picture and then write the word by sounding it out.  He did great!

All the boys playing a mean game of tic tac toe


And here are a few pics of Baby Ash.  He's been doing a little better with the whole sleep thing.  I don't want to jinx it, but he only woke up once the past two nights...yay!  

Happy baby!

Anybody want to play trains??

Chayce and Vann

He loves this fridge radio that plays music


Check out his legs...looks uncomfortable...but he doesn't mind.

Hmm what's in there?

Ooh, if I stand up I can get a better look!

He loves this play piece of cheese.  He's always crawling around with it in his mouth...it's too funny!

More drawer action...



Vann had a science class at the library this morning.  It was for 1st and 2nd graders.  He liked it a lot because they learned about space.  I love that the library has fun, free stuff like that for the kiddos.  While we were there we picked up the movie, 'The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.'  We just finished reading the book and he's been looking forward to watching the movie.  I'm excited to watch it too as I'm not sure I've seen it before.  

Hope you're enjoying your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!