Monday, June 17, 2013

Sprinkler Fun

It was a hot one yesterday so, we hooked up the new sprinkler I got for the boys.  It's not the coolest sprinkler on the planet, but it gets the job done.  I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for a better one.  

The little hoses are supposed to wiggle around shooting the water everywhere, but they don't.  Only like two of them move...so the boys took matters into their own hands are thought squirting each other was a lot of fun.

Taking a little drink :)







Did you have a good weekend?  Do anything fun for Father's Day?  We just hung out yesterday.  It was so nice to not be running here and there after such a busy week.  Chris grilled a yummy dinner.  Don't worry...I offered, but he enjoys grilling and cooking :)

Okay, I'm off to read some books to all the kiddos.  Hope you have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!