Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Last day before vacation!

We're headed to Iowa tomorrow to visit my fam.  And I can't wait!  The boys have been on vacation countdown for about a week now.  Every morning it's, '4 more days till we go to Iowa!'  The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the crazy heat...over 95 every single day...that's hot.  Other than that I'm excited to spend time with some of my most favorite people :)

Before we can leave though, I have to share with you all of my random pictures from the past week or so. So, here we go...


Vann at soccer practice last week.  He's in the navy shirt with white socks.  

Ash was walking around and I caught him right before he fell...so cute right?!

Watching his big bro with Dad

Chayce, Dad and Ash

He plays with a ball almost the entire time.  He loves balls!  

And this is the kind of picture I find on my phone when I leave it downstairs while I shower or something :)

Vann's 1st soccer game.  He's the one closest to us on the left.  They used his red ball for the game ball :)

My sweaty boy after the game.  It was hot out!


Chayce and Vann playing a game on the Kindle

Baby Ash chewing on a play wrench

Mmm, tastes good :)

I just love his little face here :)

And he loves the steamer

Watching some Baby Einstein

He likes the puppets :)

Okay that's it for now.  I have more that I'll post later.  I need to get a few things done before soccer practice tonight.  Talk to ya soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!