Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Vann's 11th Birthday!

How is it that my first born is 11 years old?  For reals, how does that happen?  It's like you blink and poof!...they're all grown up.  Okay I know he's not really all grown up, but you get where I'm going with this.  My creative, passionate, sweet lil Vann is 11!  

His birthday gifts.

He's like I know this is a book!

The new Diary of a Wimpy Kid came out 3 days before his birthday...perfect timing!

Legos!  It's a chain reaction set.  Pretty cool. 

He's like no way, this isn't?!

Yep it sure is!  Bloxels...it was on his wish list.


He was pretty excited about this one.  You create your own video games.  

A robot dragon!  He love to build stuff.



This one's from Grandama...

3D Qixels...also on his wish list.


One happy 11 year old! 

Putting his dragon together.

Meanwhile these two are playing Perfection. 


Happy Birthday time!
So bright!!
Love this sweetness.


For his birthday surprise we took him and a few friends to a Room Escape.  It was so much fun!!  And difficult.  We didn't escape in time, but all had the best time.  My fav was the car ride home.  Listening to them all jabber about what we solved and didn't solve.  We can't wait to go back to another Room Escape soon!

Happy birthday to the not so little boy who first stole my heart.  It's the the best 11 years of my life.  Love you Vann!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!