Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday Tales

Today the kids made a cute little house out of a paper bag and some construction paper. They thought it was pretty cool!

Vann and his house...the red on the windows are his shutters!

Chayce and his house

My cute boys!  

We went to story time at the library this morning.  There were like a bazillion kids there so, it was hard to hear the storytellers even though they had microphones on.  But it was good to get out of the house for a little bit.
  
Vann started his t-ball league tonight.  He was a little nervous about it, but he ended up having a really great time!  It's such a fun thing for a mom to watch her little boy learn new things, connect with their coaches and make new friends.  My heart swelled quite a few times during that hour of t-ball...I know it sounds cheesy, but it's true :)  Chris even got home early enough to come watch Vann for a little bit.  He's such a proud dad!  He was cheering him on every chance he got...I loved it!

I got my new lactose free cookbooks today...thank you Amazon :)  I'm going to look through them tonight and get to cooking and baking up some new recipes tomorrow.  I'll let ya know how they turn out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!