Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Monday Funday

Our new theme this week for preschool is Construction.  We talked a lot about trucks, buildings, etc.  And read a bunch of books about construction.  Then instead of doing our craft for the day we headed to the park to play with some friends.  It was beautiful out and it's supposed to rain later in the week so, I figured we better get outside and enjoy the weather while we could.  The boys did some swinging, sliding, hopsctoching and ran around on the soccer field.  


Chaycers in his sunglasses on the way to the park.

Vann is his shades.

Then while the little kids took a nap, Vann and I started his new workbook.  It's called Explode the Code.  And we're both liking it so far.  What I like most about it is that it's not just one workbook, it's a whole system of workbooks.  I even got the starter workbook for Chayce, it's called Get Ready for the Code.  He might be a little young for it right now, but I figure I'll give it a shot and if he's not ready then we'll just wait a bit and try it again later.  

After my daycare kiddos left, I finally decided to break open my Wii Fit that I got for Christmas...it's about time, I know!  So, the boys had a fun time watching and doing it with me.  I did one of the running activities and it was so cute...Vann kept cheering me on telling me, 'you can do it mom...you're almost there!'  

Then we ate some dinner and it was time for swimming lessons.  Chayce spent about 10 minutes just jumping in the water.  He wanted to do it over and over and over again...so that's what we did!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!