Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fun slide!

It was a gorgeous day today!  We played outside a lot.  I pulled the blow up slide out of the shed and the kids squealed with delight as it blew up.  They went down the slide over and over and over again!  It was fun to watch.  


Chayce is getting ready for take off!
Vann is getting ready to let some balls loose!


Do you see all those balls?  My first thought was to try and juggle them.  So, I tried and tried and tried without success...juggling is hard!  I would love to learn how to someday...


Here are the boys rockin' the visors they made today.
The boys played their ds's while I vacuumed the house.

I'm watching America's Got Talent right now...what the hell?!?!  I don't usually watch this show, I just turned the tv on for noise and I'm not sure what just happened, but it wasn't good.  Ok, I'm off to find some better tv to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!