Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Water Fight!

The kids had a couple of water fights today.  It was a lot of fun!  

Chaycers getting ready to squirt me!
Kenny trying to squirt Vann
Now he's trying to squirt the Spiderman Vann is holding up
Vann turning away from Kenny who's getting him
He was having a blast!  
Such a cutie!

So, Vann had his first soccer game on Saturday morning and it didn't go so well.  He had a lot of fun...but they got schooled.  I think the problem is that our coach doesn't ever work on any drills or anything.  I know they're only 5 so, I don't think it should be super hard core or anything...just teach them a couple of plays or something...I don't know.  You could definitely tell the other team had practiced more than just how to play a good game of tag.  

Vann did have a couple of good runs down the field with the ball though so, that was fun to watch!  And he almost scored once.  Chris and I did a lot of cheering...it was fun!

The coaches are chatting.  The kids are getting ready to practice a bit before the game...Vann is third from the right.
Vann's turn to shoot the ball in the goal
Game time!  Vann is on the right...he has the ball.
He has the ball again...

We have practice again tomorrow so, we'll see if Coach changes it up a bit.  
My little Chaycers had a slight fever tonight.  He was kinda whiny and clingy all day so, I knew something was up.  I gave him some Tylenol and we snuggled in our bed for a bit.  I hope he feels better tomorrow.


Okay, well I'm off to bed...hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!