Sunday, November 13, 2011

Craft Recap

I was not very good about posting much of anything last week...sorry!  So, here's a little recap of a few craft things we did...

We practice cutting with scissors a lot.  Sometimes I just let them cut, other times I draw lines for them to cut on.  Vann gets more difficult lines or shapes.  The kids love it and the mess they make doing it...little pieces of paper end up everywhere!  

Vann cutting out his squiggly line

Chayce trying to cut on his line

Chayce could do this forever...seriously...notice the little bits of paper :)
Lia and Chayce being silly on the couch
So cute!
Chayce tracing his letter 'g' in his journal.  Instead of worksheets, the preschool curriculum I use sends the kids little journals that we fill out during the month.  I like the journals, but I do miss the worksheets...so I find myself printing some from online for the kids to do.  
Vann writing his G's
Chayce painting a night sky.  This week's theme was Sleepy Time...hence the night sky.



Chayce and his finished picture!
Vann painting his night sky
He painted stars, clouds and a moon


So, that's a little of what we did last week.  The stuff I took pictures of anyways.  This week I'll be better...promise!  

Hope you had a great weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!