Friday, December 2, 2011

It's Friday!

Well, technically it's almost over, but whatever.  I love Friday's.  My work week is over and I get to relax/play/spend time with my fam...there's nothing better.  I'm gonna do some shopping tomorrow.  Santa needs to get a few more things to finish off his list.  I don't really get a chance to shop without the boys during the week so, I have to get everything done on the weekends...or online.  


Then on Sunday we're taking the boys to Legoland Discovery Center in Schaumburg.  I've never been, but I've heard it's pretty cool.  I know the boys are going to love it!  They are so into Legos right now it's not even funny.  Well, Vann is more than Chayce, but Chayce wants to be just like his big brother so, there are many times when he'll build something along with Vann.  I can't wait to see their faces when we get there...it's gonna be great!  


We went to see the lighting of the Christmas tree in dowtown Bartlett tonight.  The boys had fun running around with their friends.  We got there a little late, but just in time for the countdown to the tree being turned on.  


Here are some pics from yesterday.  I got a box from Amazon and it was kinda big so, the kiddos had fun decorating it and playing in/on it all day!  By the end of the day it was in about 3 pieces, but it was tons of fun while it lasted.


Trying to squeeze in it together

Surprise!  

Cuteness!



Getting ready for me to shut the box so, they can pop up and surprise me

Alrighty, I'm outta here.  Off to relax in bed.  Sleep sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!