Saturday, March 3, 2012

Exciting News!

I have some exciting news to share...


We're having another baby!!!  After 4 months of trying, it finally happened and I'm just thrilled!  We got to see the little peanut in an ultrasound a little over a week ago and he/she had a strong heartbeat.  Right now I'm 7 weeks along and am due October 16, 2012.  Smack dab between Vann and Chayce's birthdays!


The nausea is taking over my body.  I feel like I could puke pretty much all day long.  It's not fun.  I got super sick with both boys during the first trimester so, I predicted it would be the same with this one.  It does suck, I'm not gonna lie, but it's so worth it!


So, that's why I've been MIA for so long.  I've been busy trying not to throw up, sleeping a lot, keeping my kids fed, occasionally cleaning something, ya know, that kind of thing.  I can't wait to feel like my normal self again.  


Anyhow, I'll try to post when I can...not promising anything though.  So, you may not see me for a couple of weeks till this nausea decides to cut me some slack.  I picked up some gingery and pepperminty stuff today so, hopefully some of that will help a bit.  If anyone has any natural remedies for nausea...please share!  I'm open to trying just about anything at this point.  


I hope you are all doing well...talk to you soon!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Jen, that is super exciting news! I was thinking about you the other day and wondering what you are up to since I haven't heard from you in a while. Well, now I know! Hope you start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your pregnancy! Eating Lima beans in the evening will help with morning sickness. Also, eating a banana each day or a dill pickle will help with leg cramps. Those are my natural remedies for ya. Oh and half a unisom at night will help with nausea too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! That's awesome news! Ginger and peppermint are a good start for the nausea. My cousin used Good Morning Momma. It's a homeopathic remedy from NativeRemedies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you and your family. You must be so exciting, you are right being sick is soo worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have a friend who got so sick with her first she had to do the enema thing. She's pregnant again and the same thing...so sick the first 12 weeks. The doctor told her to try B6 and 1/2 to a whole unisom every morning. It worked like a dream for her. Made her a little sleepy but she said it wasn't long before her body became immune to the sleepy and that went away. Maybe you've heard of this but if not it might be worth a shot!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!