Sunday, February 19, 2012

Our Day Today...

I just got done baking some strawberry bread.  I had my little sidekick, Chayce, helping me.  He loves to help me cook or bake.  And I love the company!  By the way, if you've never tried this bread, you totally should.  It really is soooo good!


The best part, of course, is eating the batter off the spatula!

Yay...this is so good!  

Notice the red mark on his forehead...yeah, that's from a rug burn.  And yes, he got it from rubbing his head on the floor.  Why you ask?  Who knows, he's 3, why do they do any of the silly things they do?!

The boys played outside for a bit today.  It was a nice 40ish degree day.  In fact, most of the neighborhood was out enjoying the day at some point today.  I really can't wait for spring to get here.  I'm ready for some sunshine!

Vann snuggling on Molly.  The way he's sitting sure makes his hood look silly...

Molly resting after playing fetch with her tennis ball.

Chayce threw Molly the ball...she didn't have to run very far though!

Kenny, Vann and Chayce playing Power Rangers


Chris grilled for dinner tonight.  And of course it was delish!  He rarely disappoints.  Smelling the grill made me excited for warmer weather too.  I'm not sure what's better...the smell of the grill or fresh cut grass?!  


Hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This winter has been amazing! I love grilling in the summer. We have BBQ'd a few times this winter too! I love the smell of fresh cut grass and fresh rain :) Now, if only summer would come tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!