Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Green Eggs & Ham

We've been back at preschool for a couple of weeks now, after taking off what seemed like forever when I was so super sick.  And the kids are loving it!  They sure missed all of their projects, songs, games, worksheets, everything. 

Our theme this week is Community Helpers so, we've been talking a lot about that.  But I've also been adding in some extra crafts because I have so many piled up that we didn't do...like so, so many!  

Yesterday the kids picked one called 'Green Eggs & Ham.'  While I got things ready for the craft I had Vann grab the book out of his room.  When I came downstairs I found him sitting on the couch reading the book to the kids...so cute!!  

After he read the whole book to them, we got started on the craft.  Here are some pics of the action...

I love it!

He thinks the book is funny!

Time to make some green eggs and ham

Gluing his eggs on

Gluing his ham





Ta da!

More glue for his eggs

All done!

One more of cute Chaycers!

I'm so happy to be feeling like myself again.  I'm cooking and baking and cleaning and homeschooling...all of it!  I will say my back is all outta whack right now...it's something to do with my sciatic nerve because I can barely walk and the pain shoots down to my foot...but it sure beats puking multiple times a day.  I have my 18 week appointment for the baby tomorrow so, I'm hoping Jill can help fix my back because I have to admit, I'm afraid that I may not be able to walk one morning when I wake up and that would be bad.  Although, I did have a better day today so, I'm thankful for that.  Maybe it's fixing itself after giving me a hard time for the past 3 weeks.  Who knows...

I've been feeling the baby move a bit which is super fun!  That's my most favorite part.  I especially love when you can see him/her move and I can't wait for the kids to be able to feel/see it :)

Alrighty, I'm outta here.  I'm very excited to watch Revenge tonight...I think it's the season finale...good stuff!  And my favorite show, Rookie Blue, is coming back soon which is super great news!  Hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!