Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

We had lots going on last weekend.  I was busy working on the boys' new room.  Vann and Chayce are gonna share a room...the bunk beds came yesterday!...and the baby will have his own room.  Did you catch that?!?!  'his room'  Yep, it's a boy!!  I'm so thrilled...I just love my lil' boys!  Chayce, on the other hand, is a bit disappointed.  He was really hoping for a girl.  And I gotta tell ya, it's hilarious to see him get upset about it :)  


Anywho...back to our weekend.  I painted their room and closet.  Got all the cube storage units put together.  And the boys helped me sort through and organize all of their toys into the colorful bins.  They just have so many little pieces of this and that and about a thousand action figures...it's crazy!  I also got their closet put back together and organized with both of their clothes in it.  I'm loving the room so far and can't wait for it to be complete!  Still on my to do list...put bunk beds together, get new curtains up, get a new ceiling light fixture, put bookcase together, and hang some stuff on the walls.  I'll be sure to post pics when it's all done!


While I was busy in their room, the boys were enjoying the gorgeous weather outside with all of their neighbor friends.  Chris blew up our water slide and they all had a ball!  It was super hot on Sunday so, by dinner time the boys were exhausted.  We ate dinner...Chris grilled out every night which was super fab, he's the grill master I tell ya...and then boys snuggled up to watch a movie before bed.  They were so worn out!  


Since I was so busy Saturday and Sunday working inside the house, I decided to take it easy on Monday and I did a whole lotta nothing.  Chris's sister, Casey, came over and hung out with us all day...it was so great to spend some time with her!  


These pics are from Monday.  We had the hose hooked up to the slide on Sunday, but it was a bit chillier on Monday so, we skipped the water part.  


Slide fun!

He was being a goof!

Wheee!

My loves.

Picking seeds out of these big pods with Aunt Casey...he was so into it!



I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!