Monday, June 25, 2012

Another Picasso Painting

We finished up learning all about Picasso and the last thing we had to do was paint another picture.  The boys, of course, were very excited.  The painting they chose to paint was 'Three Musicians.'  Here are my little artists at work...

Chayce just love to paint!



Cleaning his brush.


I love the big black swipe...

And then he mixes it all up!


Here's his finished painting!

I love Vann's attention to detail when he paints.

You can't tell in the picture, but he used a glitter paint for the grey on Picasso's painting.  



Taking a minute to check his work.




Now he's got two paint brushes going at the same time.

He's so proud!  I love it!

He did such a great job!

The next artist we're going to learn about is Van Gogh.  They're both excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!