Thursday, June 14, 2012

Picnic at the Park

We went to the park the other day and it was gorgeous outside so, we packed a picnic lunch too.  They always think that's fun!  

Chaycers was trying to snag the sandwich before Vann...

Even though he'd already started eating off of two sandwiches himself...such a goof!



So, I figured it was about time for a belly shot...I know you're all super excited!  Forgive my photography skills, this was taken by me on my iPhone so, ya know...after about 18 tries, this was the best one.  


22 weeks

I swear I didn't cut my head off on purpose.  My arm is only so long and I just couldn't get a shot of my who
le self.  Next time I'll have Chris take the picture.


I bought a papasan swing off of craigslist tonight for the baby.  I was a little nervous because I've never bought anything off of craigslist...I've only sold stuff.  But the guy was super nice and friendly so, I felt good about my purchase.  What I'm most excited about is not paying full price for it!  And when I'm all done with it, I should be able to resell it and get my money back so, it's a win, win.  My 'get ready for baby' list is starting to see some check marks which is great!


I started a fun art program with the boys this past week.  It's from Confessions of a Homeschooler...click here to see her info.  Anyhow, it's great and the boys are just loving it!!  We learn about a famous artist every month.  The books are perfect for them...very age appropriate which I love.  I knew they would think it was cool, but I didn't expect them to be so, so into it.  It was a pleasant surprise!  It's so fun to hear them talk about the paintings...what they see, what they like and don't like, how it makes them feel, etc.  Well, tomorrow is the big day...the day they get to paint like Picasso and boy are they excited!  We went to Michaels and picked up a bunch more paint brushes, some cute little paint holders and some special paper that's made for painting.  So, be sure to check back this weekend for the big reveal of their artwork!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!