Saturday, June 9, 2012

Water Fight!

We were sitting outside Friday night and the neighbor kids zoomed past us in this car thing.  The boys just had to give it a try!  

They loved it!!  

It was a gorgeous day out today!  The boys had a blast playing with water guns most of the day.  Here's a few pics of them trying to get each other.  We filled the cooler up with water so, they could refill them easily.


I love how they're both squirting each other, but looking the other way to dodge the other one's water :)



They quickly figured out to do a sneak attack through the hole between the lid and the base of the cooler

Gotcha!

The were both having a ball!


One of the things they love to do before we tuck them into bed is grab a book or two and climb to the top of the bunk bed and read together.  I love it!  


This is the new 'Pokemon I Spy' book Vann just picked out at the library today.

How cute are they?!

I'm off to read a book myself tonight.  I'm in the middle of 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo'.  It's really good so far.  But I already knew I would like it because I saw the movie not too long ago...that was good too!  If you've never seen it, you totally should.  Or read the book.  But do one of them because if you don't you're missing out on a good story.  

Hope you had a fun Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!