Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Lily Pads

To go along with our fishing theme, the kids made lily pads today.  Here's some pics...


Chaycers coloring away!

Vann cut his lily pad into a cool shape!


What color should I use next?


So cute!

Love him!


Vann and I started learning about the United Kingdom today.  And I gotta tell ya...I learned a lot!  I'm embarrassed to say, but I didn't even know where the UK was...sad I know.  And when I went to the library to look for books I was so confused as to why some were titled United Kingdom and some Great Britain.  But I'm happy to report, I've got it all figured out now!  What's funny is that one of the places I've always wanted to visit...it's on my bucket list...is Ireland.  I just think that country is so beautiful from all the pictures I've seen.  Anyhow, turns out Northern Ireland is part of the United Kingdom...who knew?!  So, yeah this homeschooling business is teaching me quite a bit too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!