Friday, July 13, 2012

Cosley Zoo

I took the kiddos to a little zoo not too far from us this morning...Cosley Zoo.  They have ducks, cows, pigs, horses, owls, llamas, raccoons, deer, stuff like that.  It's great because we can walk through the whole thing it like an hour and then sit down and have a picnic lunch before heading home.  I was a little bummed because part of the zoo was under construction so, there weren't quite as many animals to see.  But the kids had fun and we all enjoyed ourselves so, that's all that matters.  


Looking at some ducks

Chayce was being a stinker...

He's trying not to smile...Mia's not paying attention either...

Chayce, Vann, Nate and Mia

So, that was our fun this morning.  Now that all the little kids are taking a nap, I'm gonna go relax with the big kids.  I was up later than normal last night because a bunch of my girlfriends got together for some yummy food and lots of chit chat.  It was so nice to get out and spend some time with all of them!  But I am a bit tired so, I think I'm gonna kick my feet up for like an hour and rest.  Hope you're having a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!