Monday, July 9, 2012

Rainbow Fish

I haven't been posting many of our preschool crafts lately...mostly because I just plain forget to take pictures.  But last week as I was switching our school room from June to July, I realized the reason why I like taking pics of the kids doing their crafts and then sharing them with you.  This blog is kinda like my scrapbook so, instead of wanting to keep everything the boys make or color or paint...I can just look back here when I feel like reminiscing.  I was having such a hard time tossing some of their crafts last week...it was awful.  But let's face it, I just do not have room to store everything they create.  Thankfully there's a pretty easy fix to my problem...take more pictures of them being creative!  So, that's what I'm gonna do...that way I don't feel so guilty when I toss something they've made in the trash.  I know I'll always have my pictures as a memories.  


Anyhow, our preschool theme this week is all about fishing.  So, today we read the book 'Rainbow Fish' and then they made their own rainbow fish.  


Beautiful rainbow fish!


Chaycers has sports class tonight.  I think they're learning all about basketball.  He's excited to go!  Hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!