Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Halloween

I know I'm a bit behind, but I wanted to share our Halloween pictures with you guys.  So, I guess a week late is better then never, right?!

The first are a couple of crafts we did...

A skeleton made out of straws





And here's a paper plate spider web



Here's a few of Chaycers loving on baby Ash...

Kisses for the baby!  (Chayce is in his blue power ranger costume :) )

Checking out his little hand

Hugs for the baby!

More kisses...seriously, he does this all day long...stops to give him hugs and kisses...I love it!

Meanwhile Vann is reading a book to Mia

Time to go trick or treating!  All of the pics I took of them trick or treating didn't turn out because for whatever reason my camera made them all blurry...maybe something with how cold it was, I don't know.  Anyhow, I only have before and after pics.  

Mia's little friend, Mia, Chayce and Vann

When we got home, Ash was hungry and Vann wanted to feed him.  All my boys!

How cute are they?!


My cute lil' skeleton!  



These next pics are so not in focus, but they show my Power Rangers in action...




Did you all have fun on Halloween?  It was pretty cold here...the boys didn't seem to mind, but they were bundled up pretty good.  I, on the other hand, forgot my gloves at home so, my hands were chilly the whole time.  They scored tons of candy that I need to throw away so, I'll quit eating it.  Hi, my name is Jen, and I have an addiction to chocolate.  No joke...it's bad.  The only way to stop myself is to get it outta the house.  Last year I froze all the chocolate candy so, when I needed a little fix I could hit the freezer and thaw one out.  But let's face it...my sleep deprived zombie self will have no problem devouring a few frozen candy bars in the middle of the night after I feed Ash...I can't be trusted so, in the garbage it has to go.  

Okay well I'm off to switch some laundry.  Hope you all had a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!