Wednesday, December 5, 2012

More Happy Birthday!

I have a few more cute pics of Vann on his birthday.  My friend Paige took these pics and I'm just finally getting them posted.  

It's cupcake time!!

I love the way he's looking at his cupcake...so happy!


Present time!

Reading who it's from...

Grandma O...check this one out!  He loved that maze ball at your house sooo much that he asked for one for his birthday :)

Legos!  

He and his friends had a good time opening all his presents.

More Legos!  

I think he got like 7 or 8 Lego sets and he started putting them together first thing the next day.  Kept him busy for awhile!  Thanks so much Paige for taking such great pics and capturing that sweet smile so many times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!