Thursday, December 6, 2012

What's been going on...

So, I'm terrible at posting regularly anymore.  I'm apologize!  Maybe after the holidays and things slow down a bit, I'll be better at it?!  We'll see.  Anywho, here's what we've been up to these days...

I've been shopping online like a mad woman!  And oddly enough, the kids don't even blink an eye when the UPS, FedEx or mailman drops boxes off at our house anymore.  Maybe that's a sign that it happens a bit too much...nah!  Good news...I'm almost done shopping...yay!  How's your holiday shopping coming along? 

Baby Ash is an awesome little tummy sleeper.  He's only waking up once a night now and it's great!  And just so you know...I am fully aware that babies are 'supposed' to sleep on their backs.  Once each of my boys was able to hold their heads up while on their tummies, that's how they slept.  And they slept much better I must say.  So, he's been sleeping like that for the last couple of nights and I'm loving the extra sleep :)  He's also getting stronger in his little legs.  He pushes to stand up a lot!  And he had his first official laugh the other night.  Of course, I missed it.  I had just gotten home from picking up a Christmas present for Vann (more about that later) and as I walked in the door Chris hollered to me that he had just laughed.  I ran over to see if he'll do it again, but no such luck.  Lots of smiles, but no laugh.  He loves talking to Chris...and I love watching them talk :)

So, you know how Vann was really into golf over the summer.  Well, I've been watching Craigslist for a decent used set of youth clubs for him for awhile now.  And a set finally popped up that was only about a half hour from us.  I was all over it!  They're not perfect and I so wish the bag was red and not yellow since that's his fav color, but they were a great deal and they'll be a good lil' starter set of clubs.  If he stays super interested in golf, I'll get him a newer, nicer set.  But for now, these will have to do.  

Our elf, Yoshi, has been watching the boys and reporting back to Santa for about a week now.  I gotta tell ya, I'm sooo bad at remembering to move him every night.  And I'm not very creative with where he sits.  Some people post on facebook about their cute ideas for their elf...man I'm lucky to get him moved!

Gosh, I'm on a roll, huh?!  Now for a few pics...

Vann making a snowman.  Chayce didn't want to make one...

Check out this super cute baby of mine!!

He was having a ball looking at himself in the mirror that's attached to his play thing


Cuteness!

Yesterday we made another snowman, this time with marshmallows.

Of course, Chayce wanted to do this one because they got to eat some when they were done :)



Marshmallow snowmen!

Okay, laundry is calling my name...hope you're having a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!