Monday, January 14, 2013

Baby Ash

Ash is changing every day I swear!  He's starting to grab at toys...which is so fun to watch.  And he gets so excited while looking at his toys...there's just something about all those fun colors.  I told you he's a little wiggle worm in his bed, right?  Well he is.  My most favorite thing...which I've been meaning to take a picture of...is when he sleeps with his little butt in the air...so freakin' cute!!  He's much more vocal now too.  Squeals and giggles and coos...I just love it all!  Here's a few pics of him playing under his activity center the other day...

Hi mom!

He's getting excited...

Love that huge smile!!


And here's another!

Oooh...check out that crazy monkey hanging up there...


Let me see if I can grab it...


I turned him a bit so he could try to reach the bumblebee...

And he got it quite a few times!

He's so focused...


Ok, time to feed the munchkins...I'll be back later!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!