Monday, January 14, 2013

Sweet Bread Wreath

I was wanting to make some bread today so, I pulled out our bread machine cookbook and finally decided on this 'Sweet Bread Wreath'...and I'm so glad I did!  Not only is it pretty, but it's yummy too :)  The kids thought it was delish.  But not much beats warm bread right out of the oven...

Sweet Bread Wreath

A close up...you can see all the sweet yummy goodness on there!

I've never braided a bread before so, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  The most difficult part was rolling the dough into long pieces.  It didn't roll very well...I used more of a pulling action.  I was nervous it was going to mess with the texture of the bread and it wouldn't turn out.  Thankfully I was wrong and it turned out just great!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!