Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Positive Thoughts

So, I went to my girlie doctor last night.  After Ash was born my bladder decided to not cooperate and it became prolapsed...which just means it's fallen a bit.  Anyhow, I was supposed to go back two months later to see if the kegels I was doing were helping.  I, of course, procrastinated making the appointment.  Fast forward to now.  I've had this annoying dry cough for over a week and it got to the point where it felt like I was about ready to cough my bladder out.  So, I called to have it checked out again.  

Good news...my bladder is not ready to fall out like I thought.  It is a little bit lower than the last time she checked though.  She also found something she didn't like while doing an internal exam.  It was hard and tender and it made me jump a bit when she touched it.  Not in pain really, more discomfort.  She thought it may be my ovary, but it wasn't in the correct place, although she said they can move a bit in there.  So, to figure out what exactly it is she's having me come back on Thursday for an ultrasound and to have the doctor feel it and see what he thinks.  She's also having me make an appointment for a CT scan on Saturday so, if the doctor thinks it's something I already have an appointment, if he thinks it's nothing I can just cancel it.  

So yeah, that's what's going on with that.  I'm a little concerned.  Not freaking out or anything.  Just wonder what it could be.  So, if you could all think positive thoughts that it's nothing major that would be super!  And I'll let ya know when I find out more.  

Okay I gotta go get the boys breakfast...talk to ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!