Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Water Balloon Fight!

We're finally getting some nice warm weather.  It's about time!  So, today we decided to have a water balloon fight.  The kids all loved it!  But I will say next time, I need to fill the balloons the night before because it takes a lot longer than I thought it would.  Here are a few pics from the fun...

Vann, Nate, Chayce and Nick


Chayce trying to get Nate





How awesome is this picture?!  Nick nailed Vann smack in the head!

Cute lil' Mia

Nate

Chayce and Vann trying to fill some more after they ran out of balloons


My cute Vann :)

All my kiddos!  Chayce, Mia, Harley, Nick, Vann and Nate

Silly pics...




It's raining now as I type this.  If it keeps up I'm thinking Vann's baseball game will get canceled tonight.  We have four games left so, we're almost done.  He's going to miss it I know.  

Okay, well I'm outta here for now.  If I have time later I'll write more.  Hope you're having a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!