Saturday, July 27, 2013

S'mores

My sister and her fam stopped to spend a day at our house on their way to Iowa.  The kids have a lot of fun playing together.  Watching them always makes me wish we lived closer so, they could spend more time together.  And just so you know...my sister has the cutest lil' baby belly...I love it!  

Chayce woke up in the middle of the night last night with a fever of 101.8.  No bueno.  He's been okay for the most part today.  He woke up feeling fine, no fever.  But then it kept sneaking back up.  After dinner he snuggled up on the couch and was asleep within minutes.  I was bummed he missed out on our s'more action, but his little body needed some rest.  

My sweet lil' Chaycers 

Vann and Alexis coloring with chalk


S'mores!


The kids thought they were pretty good!


Cousins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!