Thursday, August 1, 2013

Group Photo

The boys and I went to my friends house Monday night for a going away party.  They're moving to Wisconsin.  The kids enjoyed playing with all their little buddies.  And I enjoyed chatting with my girlfriends.  Baby Ash loved swinging in the baby swing.  Here's some pics...

He smiled the whole time!




So, we thought it would be a great idea to capture a picture of all the kiddos.  Our first attempt was on the end of the jump house slide...this did not go over so well.  It was pretty funny actually.  It totally caved in because there was too much weight.  Kids were leaning, falling, crying...it was a big mess!  So, we decided a better idea would be to put them in the grass.  This worked much better except there was still a lot of crying by the babies.  We snapped away anyhow.  Afterwards we counted and altogether we have 20 kiddos!! 

I didn't get a great shot of them all.  A few heads are hidden, but you get the idea.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!