Thursday, August 15, 2013

It's Official!

Baby Ash is walking!!  And boy is he cute doing it :)  I decided on Tuesday that I was marking it in the books.  And my friend, Paige, asked me when Chayce started walking and how the two compared.  I remembered that Chayce started at 10 months, but didn't know when in the 10th month it happened.  So, I looked it up.  And wouldn't ya know that both Chayce and Ash started walking at the same exact age!  Kinda crazy.  10 months, 1 week and 1 day old.  Pretty exciting stuff!

It's been a busy week with soccer practices.  Both Vann and Chayce are loving it though!  Chayce is a speedy little sucker.  They had contests the other night at practice to see who could score the ball first and he won all but one time.  And I'm loving Vann's coaches.  He's learned so much in the two practices he's had.  All kinds of different ways to kick the ball, how to maneuver around your opponents, all kinds of soccer terminology...good stuff.  Vann's really enjoying it and is excited to start playing games in a few weeks.  

Chayce at practice last week.  He's in the red shirt and blue shorts.

Ash stole one of the cones and played with it for a bit :)


Cute baby :)


Have you ever gotten water on your phone?  Yeah, that was me the other night.  It didn't get submersed in water thank goodness.  I was washing my face and for whatever reason had my phone on the bathroom counter...smart move I know.  Anyhow, I noticed a few drops of water on it so, I wiped them off, no biggie.  As I'm crawling into bed...phone in hand...I notice the bottom of my screen is all weird.  I quick take the case off and realize a few drops of water got under the case and were now under my screen...awesome.  It was late and I the only thing I could think to do was leave the case off my phone so, it could dry out that night.  The next morning the water was higher under my screen...no bueno.  The phone still worked, I just knew that the water wasn't a good thing so, I chatted with Verizon about my options and the lady suggested I stick it in a bag of rice for 24-48 hours.  Okay.  Sounds easy enough.  Well, I'm happy to report that it worked!  The rice sucked all the water out from under my screen.  Crazy, right?!  

Okay, I'm off to watch some Rookie Blue.  And I think Mistresses is on tonight too.  Love both of those shows!  Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!