Tuesday, August 20, 2013

P.E.

I started our full school schedule with the boys this week.  One thing I added this year is P.E.  Even though we play outside all the time, I wanted more planned activities.  I thought it'd be a great way to break our morning up a bit.  And even though I'm sure I could make a bunch of stuff up myself, I decided to buy a curriculum.  It's called Family Time Fitness.  And I'm so glad I did!  Saves me a bunch of time, it's easy to follow and minimal supplies are needed.  I only had to pick up a few jump ropes and some hula hoops...easy enough.  

They were jumping over the river..

Cool shot of Vann in the air!

Crazy poses!  They were all able to jump 4 feet...pretty good :)

Stretching and cooling down

Enjoying a popsicle after all of their hard work!

Love them!

We just finished P.E. for today and so far they're really liking it!  There is lots of giggling and laughing and they're moving their bodies in different ways so, it's good.  And I'm getting a bit of a workout too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!