Sunday, September 15, 2013

New Chair

Well, it's not really a 'new' chair.  It's a 'brought out from the closet where it's been for the last 6 months - new' chair.  And he likes it!  He's not that great at getting in and out of it yet, but give it a few more days and he'll be a pro.  Or he'll keep face planting and almost falling out backwards and then I'll put it back in the closet.

Cute baby!


He learned a fun thing this weekend...standing on the kitchen stool.  Fun for him, not for me.  Makes me a nervous wreck.  He has zero sense of 'hey if I step this way I'll fall right off and crash to the floor'.  He does think he's super cool though and bounces like he's dancing when he stands up on the stool...which is super cute even though it's a bit dangerous.  

He found a fun new toy in the bath tub the other day.  His little boy parts :)  It's always fun when they discover a new body part.  They become obsessed with it...even at his young age.  It's crazy.  So, now every bath since then all he cares about is his boy parts.  No splashing or dumping water or playing with toys or crawling around...nope.  He just sits and grabs and pulls and pokes and pushes on his boy parts.  And every time after he does it he looks at me and grunts...that's how he talks to us.  Like he's saying...did you see what I just did, I just pulled it, watch I'm gonna do it again.  And every time I say, 'Yes, that's your penis.'  And he does it again.  

So, I haven't told you yet, but he's finally sleeping better at night!  It started after we got back from Iowa so, it's been a few weeks now.  In fact, the past two nights he slept all the way through the night...woohoo!  Before that he's been waking up just once between 11pm and 1am and then he'll sleep till around 8am.  So much better than waking up 2 or 3 or 4 times a night.  I hope I don't jinx it by telling you...fingers crossed he keeps it up!

Okay, I'm off to bed.  Hope you had a nice weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!