Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Last Day

Today is Chayce's last day as a 4 year old.  The boys were very excited to go to bed tonight so they could wake up tomorrow and it would be his birthday.  


My little sweetie!




Silly face time...although Chayce didn't get the memo...


You're gonna hear me say it a thousand times so, I'll apologize right now for all of them.  Kids grow up too quickly.  I swear it's like one minute they're a teeny tiny baby and then bam they're 5 years old.  That's what it feels like anyhow.  

Okay well before I get all sappy, I'm outta here.  I'm excited for Chayce to wake up and see all his lil' birthday surprises.  His birthday cookie is cooling as I type.  And I'm sure baby Ash will love the balloons we hung up.  He'll likely point to them all day long :)  

Talk to ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!