Monday, October 7, 2013

Baby Ash turned 1!!

My sweet lil' baby turned 1 on Saturday.  Can you even believe it?!  I now have a 1, 5 and 7 year old.  Crazy.  Here are some pics of his first few days...



Love him...just love him!!


We had a busy day on Saturday...two birthday parties, one soccer game and it was Ash's 1st birthday...phew, I get tired just thinking about it.  It was busy, but fun!  

We started the day off by letting Ash open his presents.  It was funny because after opening just one he could've cared less about the others.  But once they were all open he was enjoying them.  He also really liked the balloons that were hanging around the house.  

Balloons are fun!

What is this ribbon thing?

Oooh, that's kinda cool.

Milk break!  


He really liked this one.

The ball popper is always a big hit with kiddos

What's in there?

Let's see what happens when I stick my arm in it.

He would grab the balls and put them back in the hole.


Big brother Vann teaching him how to pop them up

I love those crazy curls!


I stuck a bow on his head and it fell off so, he was trying to put it back on


I made him a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.  When we sang 'Happy Birthday' all he really cared about was trying to get the lit candle.  Then when I put his birthday cupcake on his highchair he just stared at it.  He wasn't sure what to do.  So, I tore a few pieces off and let him taste it...then he was all about it.  He gobbled up the whole thing!  You'll notice a little bruise on his forehead.  Poor thing fell at the second birthday party we were at and bonked his head on the tile floor :(  And he already had a little mark on there from before...so his head was a bit of a mess.  

Happy Birthday to You!!

Let me have that candle!

Ooh that little bite was good mom...I want more!



Now that's the way to eat a cupcake :)

He cleaned the whole highchair off

Look at that sweet smile!

Happy 1st Birthday my sweet lil' Ash!  We love you bunches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!