Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Lights

We put one of our Christmas trees up this weekend.  I'm hoping to get the other one put up tomorrow.  We had a little set back with some plumbing problems the last few days so, now that that's all fixed I can get back to my decorating.  

I love Ash's reaction to the lights.  He was so excited...it was cute!  And then there's the ornaments...they're a magnet for kiddos.  I've made peace with the fact that the tree is not going to be pretty.  It's going to be well loved by my boys and that's exactly the way it should be.  They look and touch and move and lean into and rearrange and well the tree looks like it's been manhandled by three little boys :)  But they love it and that's all that matters.  That's why I have another tree downstairs.  It's my pretty tree.  Well pretty till the kids get ahold of it :)  

Look at these lights!

They're awesome!!

I remember touching all the different colored lights every year after my mom put the tree up...this picture reminds me of that :)



Do you see these ornaments?!  

He's looking at me like...Mom, can I touch this one??  

I got it!

Let's see, what else...

Oooh this nutcracker looks cool...

And it's glittery...


Let's see how he tastes...
(Don't mind his dirty shirt...We had just finished eating dinner, but apparently he was still hungry :) )

Not too bad :)



How funny...I'm watching CMA Country Christmas and Luke Bryan is on tv.  He's still hot :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!