Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Worst book ever...

I just finished reading the third book in the Divergent series, 'Allegiant' by Veronica Roth.  I'm not sure how to tell you how I feel about it without giving too much of the book away.  But basically I'm pissed.  And I want to ask Veronica Roth what the hell she was thinking.  And ask her to please rewrite it.  Ugh.  So, so mad.  And so, so sad.  I'm really disappointed.  



In other book news, I read 'Catching Fire' by Suzanne Collins, the second book in the Hunger Games series.  It was good!  I so hope the third book doesn't disappoint or I'm done reading trilogies.  



Okay, I'm off to eat some chocolate because I'm still pissed about the book...chocolate makes everything better right?!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!