Monday, February 17, 2014

Tickle, tickle

Ash was tickling the boys the other morning.  It was pretty cute :)

I got you Vann!

Tickle, tickle!

Watch out Chayce, here I come!

Aaahhh!  I got you!!

You want me to do it again??

Okay…tickle, tickle!

Look at that cuteness :)

Thinking hard about something...

I see you Vann...

Found you!


Building with blocks...

Cheese!

Aaaahhhh!!!

Okay, back to blocks...

Takes concentration


It snowed a lot today.  Too much.  I'm so over snow.  I don't really mind shoveling, but I hate the part at the bottom of the driveway after the snow plow goes by.  And the snow is piled so high around the edges of the driveway that I have trouble throwing it to the top of the pile…sometimes it comes tumbling back down.  Frustrating.  I really hope it warms up soon so, it will start melting.  

I hope you had a fun, non snowy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!