Sunday, March 30, 2014

Book Review


'The Fault in Our Stars' by John Green…I loved this book!  Liked really, really loved it.  It was so many things.  It was laugh out loud funny, filled with love, showed true friendship, and make your heart hurt sad.  And when I say sad I mean like bawl your eyes out for 50 pages sad.  I was not just crying, I was full out bawling…and it didn't stop after I finished the book.  But I'm telling you, it's soooo good.  Seriously, you have to read this book.  And you should know that I was very hesitant to read it.  I knew what it was about and that it was very sad.  But I'm glad I did.  It was so much more than just sad.  

What's it about you ask?  It's about Hazel who is 16 and has cancer.  While going to support group, she meets Augustus.  They of course fall in love and well I'm not telling you anymore than that. But I will tell you two things I love about them…I love that he calls her Hazel Grace and I love how they talk about life…you'll see what I mean when you read it.  

Oh my goodness…I just looked and the movie is coming out in June of this year.  Exciting!  It'll be interesting to see if they can make the movie as good as the book.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!