Sunday, March 30, 2014

Lego playdate

I hosted a Lego playdate on Friday.  The kiddos had a lot of fun!  I had some activities for them to do and then they had free play because they were dying to get creative and build with them.  Here are a few pics…


They colored rainbows and then sorted the Legos by color.  


Can I dump it now Mom?!



Then they sorted by shape and had to answer some questions.  


Then they built mazes.  Vann made his quite complex with levels and all kinds of fun stuff.  

Chayce's maze.  His had lots of secrets walls that move and different things you had to do to get to the end as well.  They all used their imaginations with this one.


I had planned a few more activities, but all they wanted to do at the end was build…so that's what they did.  I would definitely host another Lego playdate in the future and include some different activities.  It was a good time!  I even had time to sit down and chat with one of the mom's for quite awhile :)



The boys playing with Legos the next morning.  

Hi cute boy!

Hmm, what's this??

Chaycers working hard on creating something…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!