Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools fun!

It was really nice out again yesterday so, we played outside as much as possible.  Rode scooters, bikes, kicked the soccer ball around, blew bubbles, all kinds of funs stuff.  I can't wait to be able to do this everyday!


Chaycers hula hooping :)

Ash trying to figure out how this hoop works.

Bouncing balls against the wall and trying to catch them.  


Ash found a football in the bushes.

Hmmm, what else is in there??

A little basketball action.

Smile!

Did you do any April Fools jokes today?  I tried to get the boys this morning.  I made them each a bowl of cereal and put it in the freezer with the spoon so, when they went to eat it the spoon was stuck…ha!  It didn't have quite the reaction I was looking for though.  They were both like, what is wrong with my cereal??  Once I told them it was an April Fools joke they thought it was funny.  And they've been trying to fool me since.  Vann asked me if I wanted a glass of water so, I said sure…he brought me salt water!  They Chayce just drew a mark on his hand with a red marker and told me he cut himself…funny boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!