Sunday, April 6, 2014

Divergent

My friends and I went to see the movie Divergent on Friday night.  I've been so excited to see it!  And it didn't disappoint.  I loved it!!  The guy who plays Four is pretty nice to look at…Theo James…hottie!   

It was quite a bit different from the book.  And I wonder how the other two movies will turn out because of this.  Some characters were left out, some relationships weren't fully developed, some characters personalities were portrayed differently, a lot of things (scenes) were left out, I don't know.  It'll be interesting to see what they do.  And I wish they would've built up Tris and Four's relationship a bit more.  I mean I knew they were in love because of the book, but if you've never read the book I wonder how convincing their connection was in the movie.  

Good movie though!  You should watch it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!