Friday, July 11, 2014

Hello there!

My goodness it's been too long!!  Where have I been?!?!  Well, we went to visit Chris's family the week of the 4th.  It was a really good time!  I'll upload all of my pics this weekend after I get my Mac fixed.  That's another story I'll tell you in a minute.  Or right now...ha!  It died at Rana's house and wouldn't charge so, I took it in to the Genuis's at the Apple store and he got it working again...or not.  When I got home it started up and then froze.  So I shut it down and it wouldn't start up again.  Long story short, after an hour long online chat with Apple Care I have to take it back in because it needs to be erased and set up again.  Not super good news, but it's still under warranty (for two more weeks!) so that's good.  Anyhow I've been using my old laptop and it is sllooww!!!

The boys are all good.  I've been slacking on school with them, but plan to get back on track next week.  I also need to start getting all of my school stuff for next year figured out.  I have a list like a mile long in my head! 

Little Ash is getting so big!  He's into everything and being a total boy.  I love it!!  Vann is obsessed with Legos.  He builds these awesome creations that are so detailed all from his imagination...it's amazing!  Chaycers is still his funny little self and must be growing because he never stops eating! 

Okay well, I'm off to get Ash in bed.  He gives the best little hugs and kisses I just love it.  He squeezes as tight as he can and says, 'Awww!'  It's adorable :)  I promise I'll post more once my computer gets fixed.   Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!