Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A little of this, a little of that...

We're going on vacation today...yay!!  After all of my daycare kiddos get picked up we're headed to Iowa to visit my family and friends.  Sooo excited to see everyone!  The kids are looking forward to staying at the 'apartment' as Chayce just called it...aka hotel :)  

I'm doing a little picture catch up...didn't I 'just' do that...yeah well I'm kinda behind if you haven't noticed.  Anyhow here's what we were up to a few weeks ago...

Ash went in the fridge and grabbed himself a snack...carrots, love it!!

He is obsessed with the song, 'Around the World' by Daft Punk.  He does this cute lil' arm circle thing when he asks Chris or I to play it for him.   

And he whispers 'world?' in the cutest little voice you've ever heard.  We love it and of course let him watch/listen to it probably more than we should. 

The boys doing a science experiment.  Ash was pretty excited about it :)

Helping Vann stir.

The boys and I rode our bikes to the library one night, Vann had a Lego class, and we found a cute little friend.

My cuties :)

A teeny tiny little frog.

While we waited for Vann, Ash did a bunch of puzzles. 

Showing me the chicken.

He liked this one a lot.

Then he helped Chayce while he was building his Lego creation.


I just love this picture!!  He was loves corn :)

Okay, that's it for now!  I hope you're enjoying your day.  I'm off to get a few more things packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. I'd love to hear from you!